Saturday, May 1, 2010

P-I-N-K-B-E-R-R-Y, Pinkberry!!!


I went to Pinkberry, again! I took Sabrina and Victorya so they could experience it before they left. The line was just as long as ever.... but so worth it. During my wait in line the girl in front of me seemed to keep looking back at me. Victorya noticed a man a few persons ahead of us with a in-n-out burger joint t-shirt. After talking about it some time, I mentioned how perverted that sound, in which the girl in front of me finally joined in on our conversation. She agreed! :) Then proceeded to tell me that's the terminology they use in the clock work orange for sex! Yay! I'm not the only one who thinks like that. I say the things everyones thinking.... you know you thought it too!

Well back to studying... or maybe I'll procrastinate for a little longer!

I want to watch a french movie!

1 comments:

Estranged Jazz said...

Fish racist! Just noticed...even though you told me yesterday.

Post a Comment