I awoke like any other day. A little depresses cause I couldn't enjoy it with all the school I had on my mind. I got dress in my cute new dress. I was suppose to be at Angela's at 8 am. But I was still tired. I didn't get there until 8:30 am. She cooked me wonderful blueberry pancakes, awesome bacon, and okay eggs. Then it was off to class.
Class was normal and boring. I just wanted to enjoy my day!
When I arrived back at Angela's, I came in to the living room with Lady GaGa's Alejandro music video finishing up on the big screen, and Angela in the shower. She got dressed and we decided to head over to Pinkberry. I wasn't to hungry so I got a mini mango! Afterwards, Angela had to stalk Margaret at Scriptura. We pretended like we were shopping for a Father's day card.
We ended up being late for the 2:20 showing of Sex and the City 2. We ended up shopping at at the Shops at Canal until 3:50, when our movie started. In that time, some engagement ring window shopping was worked in. The salesman was really nice and informative. He informed me that his house was my favorite house on Verdome St.
Sex and the City 2 was great. Being at the Theater at Canal, we had to eat in the movie. I got the panini, again. And, Angela got the mushroom pizza. The food was good. :)
Afterwards, we went to Angela's to change. I changed into a black shirt, skinny jeans, and black patent leather peep-toe heels. Neill arrived and we left for Zoe at the W hotel.
It was a nice chic setting. After everyone but me had gotten a drink, the bartender asked why I didn't get a drink being the birthday girl and all, to which I replied 'I'm not old enough!' He told me I should get a special drink (it being my birthday and all) and whipped me up a blueberry mojito like my sister. It was good, but I didn't finish it. I got the filet mignon, which came with mash potatoes and asparagus. It was awesome. There was this awesome cream cheese sauce on the filet.
After our meal, as a free birthday treat, I got a awesome chocolate mousse
with a meringue poodle on top and a chocolate that says 'Happy Anniversary' accompanied with raspberries. Angela was an unbeliever, and didn't think I could fit all 20 candles on it. I proved her wrong. Once lit, I blew it out. As I started to blow, I realized I hadn't thought of a wish, and quickly came up with one. We ate our mousse, which was good. And, then came the check.
Afterwards, we took pictures among the halls and lounges of the W hotel! And the retired to Angela's for some Youtube fun, about cat herders, literal versions of Total Eclipse of the Heart, and some Lady GaGa.
Now it's back in my dorm. Fifty minutes have gone since my last birthday. I have June 9th; it's the day you know you have to wait another 365 days or if it's a leap year 366 days until it's your special all-about-you day. Oh, next year! My twenty first birthday better be a blast in an awesome city far away.
Until next time, see ya!
3 comments:
Stalker! haha
I love you.
happy bday
Update already. I love your layout, but whenever you do decide to change, look at all these sites I found.
http://www.shabbyblog.com
http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Post a Comment