Saturday, August 28, 2010

Last Friday Night; Yeah I'm referencing a Katy Perry song



Well you guessed it, I'm writing about Friday night fun. Yesterday was the first Friday after school had started and the last Friday I have before I have a cross country meet every weekend. What do you do? Go out! And that is just what I did.

At 9 o'clock, I started to get ready. Angela just got off of work and had a late night snack at Pinkberry. She walk home an waited on our arrival. Neill decided I should leave around 10 o'clock to come pick him and the rest of them up for the night. Of course, I drove being the only one commited to staying sober, plus I have a valid licence unlike my sister. First, I made my way to Neill's. Then, it was to Katy's to pick her and Eric. They made quick pit stops at ATMs. Gotta have that money! Finally, It was Angela's place, but while waiting we picked up some Brother'c Chicken next door. That hit the spot.

Parking limited us. We chose to park across the train tracks near the river. But this only meant we couldn't stay out past 2 o'clock, cause that's when the parking lot closed.

Then it was off the the quarter. Soon after arriving at Bourbon, Neill, Katy, and Eric decided on hurricanes at Pat O's. While waiting outside with Angela (I couldn't get in cause I'm under 21), these two guys started to talk to us. Stupidly, they started in some sort of awful Spanglish. Angela even corrected on of the guys who confusingly said 'buenos tardes' instead of 'buenos noches'. After a minute of that bull, the younger one told me he could get me in to the building if I showed him my boobs. Angela immediately stated that he request was inappropriate, being that I was her little sister. At that point, I made a move to just walk away. As we were leaving he made a comment that it was natural and how I wanted to do it. I ignored him. I thought it was funny. Stupid drunk tourist.

We walked further down Bourbon, stopping only to drink and talk when room was available. When we finally reached gay Bourbon, there was this tranny in supper short plaid skirt, and both ass cheeks hangin'. It's a surprise you didn't see the twig and berries. Lots of duck tape must have been applied. Soon after she started to do her job as traffic directed between the heterosexual and homosexual side of Bourbon. On one of the walls of a building a Lady Gaga music video was being projected. Someone made a comment on how it was a gay man's version of the Batman signal in the sky. When projected at night, gay men swarm to. :D

Now time for the club. It was a 10 dollar cover charge for me cause I am underage. They have to make their money off me somehow. I paid for Angela's 5 dollar cover charge. When we got in Eric realized he was charged double for him and Katy. He went back for him money, and luckily got it.

Of course, Angela knew people there. Gay Loyola men! Drink decisions were made. Angela started off the night with a screw driver. Neill got a cranberry and vodka. I can't remember Eric's drink; I just know it was girly. And, Katy got a rum and coke, which was ruined by the sound of Justin Beiber's girlish voice. Every popular song on the radio... way cooler when remixed. Except Ke$ha; no remix is needed for a gay club. Hanging out down stairs was fun, but we made it upstairs for the dance floor. Shots were had. Dances were danced. Angela keep bumping into her friend and managed to run off and dance with him. At that point, she was too drunk. She said somethings that shall not be repeated, but were pretty damn funny and yet disturbing. She also said she loved me a lot. And, she kept kissing my cheek. At one point she said, 'I love you, don't let me fall on bourbon street.' Oh, and she decided dancing on the stage must be done. Luck, she didn't fall.

Soon we had to walk back, because of parking. Angela kept stopping to dance. She was really enjoying herself. When we made it back, I had spent my last dollar on parking. And then, I had to drop everyone off. When I got back, it was shower time for me. Ashley was already asleep. We had pictures in 6 hours and then practice. I should have been asleep, too.

Overall, it was a fun night. Who says you need to drink to have fun? Watching other people drunk off their ass can be just as amusing. :D


1 comments:

Estranged Jazz said...

What a nice distraction of reliving my drunken fun!

P.S., I don't like KP's messages in that song.

Post a Comment