
It's been a while, but since I should be studying, I'll make it short. Last night I went to the Neon Tree's concert At UNO's Lakefront Arena with Neill and Katy Mac. It was fun. Neon Trees were great, but I only knew three of their songs. I only could sing-along to one of their songs, Animal. Awesome song, by the way! I need to get more of their stuff.
We didn't know the two opening acts or even if there were gonna be opening acts, but it was nice. The first band was Young the Giant from California, which was decent. The second band was New Politics, From Copenhagen, Denmark. The lead singer was on crack! At least I thought so because of his dancing, which was like break dancing to the speed of someone on crack. It was awesome. We were somewhat far away, but I could tell he was a hot European man. I thought for sure his shirt would be off by the end of the show, but it wasn't. :( Oh well, I looked up some stuff on them, and decided to buy their CD on iTunes, cause I have a gift certificate so it won't cost me anything and I don't think I'll be able to find their stuff anywhere else.

0 comments:
Post a Comment